domingo, 1 de março de 2009

Genial e adequada ao momento



I hope you stay in charge of your mouth

I hope you stay in charge of it

When nothing's fluid, you drink yourself through it

Outside, you draw, draw yourself

Feel the breeze

That's a real thing that touches your skin

But memories

Well, they're not real

There's nothing there

Now can we visit your old house again?

I feel as though I've left instructions there

Could it be that you were so small that

The garage room, well, they've pulled it down

Oh, nothing's ruined 'cause we still have the picture

Of dog roses and stuff for the pyre

Oh yeah

Have you always slipped backwards

Just now, I see you always slip backwards

Oh you, will you always slip backwards

Just now, oh you always slip

There's nothing there

Nenhum comentário: